Double room in professional flat near Tower Bridge - 00505DN
Not Available Now
£ 159 per week £ 699 per month
Cute Room To Rent In Stepney Green – 20 Min To Central London
- 1 Minute Walk To Stepney Green Metro Station.
- Stepney Green is in Zone 2 on District/Circle/Hammersmith Line
- Within 5 minutes of zone 1 by metro
- 20 Min To Central London by Metro
- 2 Min Walk To Queen Mary University
- 24/7 Frequent Buses In front of house to Central London.
- 24/7 Frequent Buses to Stratford Westfield Shopping Centre
- 1 Min Walk To Gym, Shops, Park, Squash court, Printing Cafes
- Very safe area
- Room number: 00505dn
- 1 min walk to Supermarkets: Asda, Tesco, Sainsbury, Coop, 24/7 food/drinks shop,
- 5 minutes by bus or 10 min walk to historical area of Brick Lane – where you can find restaurants, bars.
- 6 min by metro to the fabulous area of Shoreditch with lovely bars, restaurants
- 12 min to Bank station by metro
- 20 min to Canary wharf by metro
- This is a room in a flatshare. You will be sharing common areas (kitchen, bathrooms, halls) with carefully selected young professionals.
- FREE fast wifi
- FREE maintenance
- Hair salon in same building.
- There is a weekly cleaner for common areas at extra cost – £14 per month currently.
- Furniture: Fully furnished with a wardrobe, desk, lamp, bed, picture on the wall, pots, kettle, iron.
- Bathrooms: 2 toilets, one shower/bath
- Transport: 1 minute walk to Stepney Green station. 10 minutes walk from Mile End station (central line) 15 minutes walk from Bethnal Green Tube Station zone 2.
Bus 205 (to Paddington) and 25 through the city to Oxford Street (24 hours service both routes). It takes only 20 minutes to get into Central London and only 10 minutes to get into the City. Frequent buses connect Central London to Mile End Area. There is also a 24 hour bus service nearby that runs to Piccadilly Circus/Oxford Circus in Central London. Great and quick access to central London.
- This is suitable for a young person looking to study or work in London.
- Sports centre – swimming pool, football/basketball ground, tennis courts at 15 min walk
- Current flatmates: young, friendly tenants are looking for a friendly and easy going flatmate. They are 20-30 years old roughly.
- Council Tax
- Shared kitchen
- Shared bathroom
- Washing machine
- Mop Bucket
- 1 Duvet cover
- 1 Duvet or Blanket
- 1 Pillow
- 1 Pillow Case
- 1 Bed sheet
- Washing up Liquid Detergent
- Cleaning Products
- Oven gloves
- Toilet Paper
- Clothes Dryer
- Hand towels
- Kitchen Towel
- Clothes Horse
Alessandro De Simone
It was my first time here and Lily has been really kind with me, the service was very fast, she was very helpful and it totally worth the money I was spending for the rent. She also helped me by giving me one more day to move out since I had a physical problem.
My girlfriend and me arrived in London the first of September 2016 and after the view of different appartments we decided to book a room with Purple Room. After few days we understood to have made the right choice, indeed we discover that the house is in a good area, 10 minutes to Canary Wharf, full of supermakets and good...
My husband and I have discovered the purplestoneroom company 4 years ago. We think we have found one of the best agencies in London because they are friendly, professionals, honest, always available and ready to help. We are in good hands with them. Lily made us feel at home and she always does the best to make us happy in...
Je suis arrivé à Londres en novembre dans le but d’améliorer mon anglais pour mes études. Je connaissais peu de personne , et jai trouve un logement grâce à vos annonces sur un groupe Facebook ! Chambre un peu petite pareil pour l’appartement mais cest londres , je m’attendais à ca ! Mais appartement tres propre , nettoyage bien fait...
Lily is very professional; is always friendly; and is totally focused on providing 100% customer satisfaction. From the get-go when she showed various rooms to me, to my moving in process; and to my day-to-day life here on Mile End Road she is constantly there to help with a smile. Said simply: Lily’s helped me to feel right at home...